- Rated Excellent in Academics and Pastoral Care by ISI (December 2021)
- Exciting curriculum specifically designed for boys
- Exceptional academic success at 11+ and 13+ (Grammar school offers and scholarships)
- Depth and breadth of specialist teaching
- Happy, successful and well rounded boys
- One of the oldest boys' prep schools in England
Our Admissions Office is accepting applications for this and future year groups. If you want to explore more about what Homefield has to offer then we have created this Virtual Open Event video. You will meet members of our team, learn more about our boys, our facilities, our academic success and our plans for the future. It gives a flavour of the warm welcome you will receive at Homefield. Please complete the form below to arrange a visit to the school.
Complete the short form below or drop our Admissions Team an email. We would love to hear from you.
"Data shows pupils’ attainment to be well above average in relation to national age-related norms. Pupils of all ages including those requiring additional support, maintain a high rate of progress throughout all phases of the school."ISI Inspection Report, December 2021
If you are short of time right now, you may just want to watch these bite size clips instead:
Other good ways to find out more about Homefield Prep would be to take a look at our video collection and follow us on social media: