Homefield Preparatory School's most recent inspection by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) was in June 2017 and we are proud to announce that we met all standards, with no recommendations or action points.
To download our inspection reports please click on the links below:
ISI Inspection Report 2017
ISI Inspection Report 2013
Here are some particular highlights from the reports:
- "Principles and values are actively promoted which facilitate the personal development of pupils as responsible, tolerant, law-abiding citizens."
- “The quality of the pupils’ achievements and learning is excellent.”
- “Pupils benefit from the enthusiasm and secure subject knowledge of their teachers.”
- “Pupils enjoy and achieve well in a wide range of extra-curricular activities. The contribution of curricular and extra-curricular activities is excellent.”
- “The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils is excellent.”
- “Pupils demonstrate that they are confident and have high self esteem.”
- “They show themselves to be confident young individuals who look forward to the next stage of their education, acknowledging a need to be ready for this and to contribute to society as a whole.”